Calculate the SCFM.
Manual Power Control Module
- Input voltage: 110-277 volts, single phase, 60 Hz.
- Output voltage: Adjustable from 17% to 99% of applied voltage
- Current rating: 25 amps maximum (see ambient temperature vs. current curve)
- Power consumption: (maximum): 50 watts
- Maximum temp: 75°C Measured at center of base plate
The Power Control Module offers infinitely variable phase control when used with resistive loads up to 25 amps. The solid state circuitry provides modified transient suppression, exceptional stability and life. An external potentiometer/switch (dial plate and knob included) is used to control output voltage. A trimming potentiometer is mounted on top of the module to adjust turn on voltage level. This device should be installed in a circuit fused at 120% rated load or 30 amps maximum.
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||0.990000|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|