Calculate the SCFM.
This heater is intended for heating air at high flow rates (up to 60 SCFM) to 1000°F maximum and features threaded inlet and outlet connections.
- High volume flow – 60 SCFM (Pressure drop across heater is approximately 1.5 psi)
- Temperature – 1000°F maximum at outlet
- Power required – 18 KW at 240 volts 3 phase
- Heater element – High temperature ferrous alloy
- Heater shell – 2-1/2” NPT type 304 stainless steel
- Junction box – Cast aluminum box – 3/4 ” hub
A high volume air source (such as a regenerative blower) is connected to the 2-1/2” NPT inlet and a variable voltage source is connected to the elements via the junction box.